1. Instructions for downloading the app and logging in:
Step 1: Go to Google Play or Apple Store, search for the keyword espot power to download the application to your device.
Step 2: Open the espot power app -> Register a phone number or email -> Create your password -> Select Sign in or Link to Facebook/Apple account -> Sign in.
2. Battery rental instructions:
Step 1: After logging in to the application, the User can see the location of the nearest Charging Stations according to the User’s location on the E-Spot map. Move to the nearest charging station.
Step 2: Scan the QR code on the charging station -> Deposit through e-wallet payment methods such as Zalopay, Momo, etc.
Step 3: The battery is automatically ejected from the Charging Station and ready to be used -> Starting to calculate the usage time.
3. Instructions for returning the battery:
Step 1: Open the application, the user can see the location of the nearest Charging Stations according to the user’s location on the E-Spot map. Move to the nearest charging station.
Step 2: Return the battery to any slot on the charging station -> Battery returns successful.
Step 3: End of the service -> System calculates timing -> Refund the initial deposit after deducting the service fee used.
4. Deposit and battery rental service fee
– Deposit amount: 250,000 VND/Battery.
– Charging service fee: 5,000 VND/hour. Battery rental service fee is deducted from the deposit immediately after the User returns the Battery to the Charging Station.
5. Payment methods for battery rental service?
- E-wallets: Momo, Zalo Pay…
- Bank card
6. How to use the service if the customer does not use e-wallet or bank card ?
Customer wishing to rental battery can ask staff at E-Spot’s partner facility to assist on the customer’s device or the employee’s device. Customer can also take a QR code and send it to friends to help Scan and operate remotely to receive battery at the Charging Station and use.
7. Refund process
After deducting the service fee from the initial deposit amount, depending on the deposit method, E-Spot will refund to the e-wallet/bank card that the customer used at the beginning.
8. How do customers/users find E-spot’s Charging Station?
– Through the E-Spot application: As soon as the application is opened, the User will see the location map of the nearest Charging Stations with the User’s current location on the E-Spot map.
– Through E-Spot’s Logo/brand at stores that are E-Spot’s partners.
9. What if Customer does not return the battery after use?
The battery transaction will complete immediately according to service fee equivalent to the amount of customer’s deposit. After 07 days of rental (equivalent to a fee of 250,000 VND), you can keep the battery and use it as a normal backup battery.
10. Specifications of E-Spot Battery
– E-Spot battery is thin and light, integrated with 3 popular charging cables: Micro USB, TypeC, Lightning cable (Suitable for most popular phones).
– The connection port is suitable for IOS, Android or Tablet…
Dimensions: 328*320*210 mm
Output: 5.1V 2.1A
11. Does the battery explode in the using process?
– Li-po battery core ensures the best energy storage.
– Ensure absolute safety in terms of fire and explosion prevention.
– The current is 5V, which not only meets the needs of use but also avoids the risk of fire. The permissible current value of tablets and other smartphones is 2A or more.
– 5000mAh capacity suitable using on the flight, users can completely bring on the plane to use during the flight with 5000mAh capacity
12. What is the power and capacity of the charging station?
Power source is 220v electricity – Capacity of screen charging station is 120W with 20 batteries; 140W for charging station 30 and 48 batteries.
13. How to check battery capacity?
To identify the capacity of the battery, you just need to shake it slightly, the signal light will appear, the signal light on the battery will flash: green full of battery; yellow ½ battery; red color is about to run out of battery. E-Spot’s battery is always guaranteed from 3000-5000 mAh when rental (60-100%)
14. What to do when the connector at the battery is not connected or the battery is not working?
– Make sure that the charging cable is securely connected to the phone. If necessary, remove your phone case/case (if applicable) and reconnect it to the charging cable.
– If the device does not recognize the connector or the battery does not work, please operate in the Feedback section on the E-Spot application, select the error, then return the battery to the Station and rent other battery.
15. How many times can the capacity of the battery charge the phone?
A power bank with a capacity of 5000 mAh. Depending on the type of phone you are using, you may be able to charge 1.5 – 2 times/Battery.
16. Can the battery be used to charge other devices than cell phones?
E-Spot’s power bank can be used to charge any device using a Lightning cable (Iphone, Ipod, Ipad), Micro USB or Type-C (Android phone, camera, GoPro, earphones) wireless listening, Bluetooth headset), etc….
17. Can users re-charge the battery by themselves?
The answer is yes. You can completely re-charge the power bank yourself via the Micro USB port on the (left/right) side of the battery and continue using it, then you need to contact E-Spot’s Customer Call Center to get support and instructions on how to use it.
18. Can the battery charge multiple devices simultaneously?
– Up to 2 devices can be charged at the same time if they do not have the same charging port.
However, this will slow down the charging process because the load is shared by more than 1 device at the same time.
19. What to do when the application does not work?
– Turn off the E-Spot application completely and restart it.
– If the E-Spot app still doesn’t work, please delete and re-install the app.
– If after the above efforts, the E-Spot application still does not work, please contact customer service for assistance.
20. When the customer has paid the deposit and received a battery, how user cancel the transaction?
If you do not want to rent the battery anymore but have completed the deposit payment and received the battery, please return the battery to the Charging Station to end the order within the first 5 minutes to not be charged.
21. Handling Customer Complaints?
Please contact E-Spot’s Hotline for 24/7 support with the following contact information:
- Hotline: 0939.853.666 (zalo/viber/wechat) 24/7 service.
- Customer Call Center: 02435.110.333 – Ext: 1 (Office Hour)
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/ESPOTVN
- Head office: No. 297 Hau Can street, Group 6, Area 5, Bai Chay ward, Ha Long city, Quang Ninh province
- Representative office in Hanoi: Handiresco Building, F301.25 Truong Han Sieu, Tran Hung Dao ward, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi city.